Lake Powell Jet Ski Rentals offers high end, dependable, well maintained newer model Yamaha and Sea-Doo sit down wave runners four stroke 1100cc, 1300cc, 1812cc and supercharged three person with reverse jet ski rentals at all Lake Powell Marinas including; Wahweap marina in Page, Arizona; Bullfrog marina in Bullfrog, Utah; Hall’s Crossing marina near Bullfrog, Utah; State line marina near Big Water, Utah; Hite marina in Utah, and Antelope Point in Page, Arizona. We are the best and largest full service watercraft rental company servicing Lake Powell jet ski rentals. These Yamaha and Sea-Doo (PWC) machines will make your Lake Powell vacation complete. These 3 person sea-doo rentals at Lake Powell are powerful enough to pull up these types of water sport activities: double ski, wakeboard, tube, kneeboard, and wake skate. Successfully towing water toys behind the Lake Powell Jet Ski rentals is based upon normal adult height, weight, and experience. We also carry stand up jet ski on Lake Powell.
The New 2020 Sea-Doo 130 GTI Pro is our most popular and newest jet ski model to hit the waters at Lake Powell! This three person jet ski rental travels up to 55 mph and can tow up almost any size person on any water toy. Some of the cool options include intelligent brake system with reverse and neutral. Also enjoy a lot of storage for all the items you need on your sea-doo adventure through the canyons at Lake Powell. Enjoy sport mode for the power you want when you need it; or switch to echo mode to save on fuel. Very dependable waverunner with the sporty look you want!
Rent the Yamaha VX Deluxe! Here are some more specs about the Yamaha VX Deluxe three person waverunner rentals Lake Powell.
1. Reverse: Allows the Lake Powell watercraft rental to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily. A total of 16 gallons of gas storage lasting between 4-8 hours depending on user at Lake Powell.
2. The personal watercraft rental industry’s first fuel saving feature, Low RPM can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26% based on average annual use.
3. 15 Gallons of Total Storage: Includes a large bow storage locker and glove box.
4. Ergonomically-designed and contoured for added support. The extra-long seat is easily removed for quick access to the engine compartment.
5. Extra large boarding platform; provides a stable platform for re-boarding at Lake Powell.
6. Glove box with insulated beverage holders and finger throttle lever.
The Yamaha High Performance VXR and VXS models are Lake Powell Rentals newest jet ski model, and we are the only rental company offering this high output three person jet ski rental in Lake Powell; Bullfrog, Wahweap, Antelope Point, and Halls Crossing marinas. This three person jet ski rental is the lightest and fastest in it’s class; and will pull up any size person on any water sport including slalom skiing and bare foot skiing. This waverunner rentals has 265 hp engine. Some of the options include rear step bar for easy access, cruise control, wakeless push button, water tight storage, and so much more! This super fast Lake Powell jet ski rental has power and comfort for any riding conditions.
New 2020 Yamaha GP1800 Supercharged jet ski is powered by a 1.8 liter , supercharged Yamaha marine engine and can travel up to 75 mph. This 1812cc turbo charged engine has the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft rental. It is also optimized to operate to any skill level rider after some training. The GP 1800 is Lake Powell Rentals premier jet ski rental for those who enjoy the fastest machine on the planet. This machine has great storage, trim tab and reverse to make your life easy when parking.
Yamaha Superjet Stand Up! We are also the only water recreation company who offers the popular stand up jet skis rentals at Lake Powell from Yamaha; the Super Jet 701cc is one powerful engine! This Lake Powell waverunner rental is for those individuals who love taking jet skiing to the extreme at Lake Powell. The stand up jet ski rental allows jumping, diving, sharp turns, and good physical exercise.
Here are some more specs about the Yamaha Super Jet stand up Jet Ski rentals:
1. The Lake Powell Super Jet ski rental is powered by a high-performance, two-cylinder, 701cc Yamaha marine engine. Two 38mm Mikuni carburetors feed this world-class power plant, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range. The Super Jet holds 4.6 gallons and require the gas and oil to be pre-mixed before operating.
2. The new three-blade stainless steel progressive pitch impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The Lake Powell sea doo rental pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
3. Allows the rider to adjust the steering nozzle angle and turning performance. Automatic Bilge System; Removes water from the engine compartment.
4. This handle pole design is 40 percent lighter and 50 percent stronger than conventional handle poles and its high pivot position gives the rider more leverage for easier transitions and turning.
5. Newly designed Super Jet waverunner rental hull features molded-in sponsors positioned forward on the craft that increase the wetted surface area of the hull. This allows the craft to turn easier while making the Super Jet ski rental more stable for novice and intermediate level riders.
One of the most exhilarating places to ride Lake Powell Jet Ski rentals and explore the best canyons in the United States is on your Lake Powell vacation. There are so many tour areas that can only be seen with your own (PWC) personal watercraft rental at Lake Powell, because of the varying water levels at Lake Powell. Lake Powell Rentals is open every day including holidays for your convenience, we suggest you call in advance to make any reservation for Lake Powell personal watercraft rentals.